Saturday, November 04, 2006!
HandWritten on; 12:44 AM
type your reactions.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?
what!
I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU
awwww.
LEAVE HIM ALREADY. YOULL BE MUCH MORE HAPPY WITH ME
yeahyeah.
COME ON. SMILE. YOURE CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT
(stone) -.-
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO
yahyah.
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKEYOU
haha,me too(:
WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?
how i knw.
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME?
of course!
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?
hmmmm.
I THINK IM FALLING FOR YOU
okay lor.
I CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU
awwww.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST ARENT HIM HER
hmmm.
WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER?
lalalalalalalalala
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?
sure!
MAY I ESCORT YOU?
(stone) -.-
YOU STILL LOVE HER HIM TILL NOW
whattt.
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I WANTED
i love you(:
WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES
siao.
HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS SO RETARDED. okay i think im such a diao person. i dont really respond with anything constructive. hmm! hahahahahh very funny though (:
oh dance at hwachong today(: the seniors were really nice to buy us pizza heeheehee aaaaaah but i think i cant catch up with the dance and stufff. its really contemporary and really ballet and technical and i cant do. aaaah im screwed. okay, then today the legs didnt really hurt much. the previous time was... memorable xp okay. just realised haven went back to nanyang studio for some time. should go back soon, i want to see the juniors! (: